This Video article is our observation of 7 Most annoying things people do in gyms, I’m also pleased to have my client in the video who helped me to make the the video.
These annoying things happen in just about every gym and fitness facilities, there’s a good chance you’ve seen it too.
Lets get this started….
7. The People Who Never Work Out – You’ll see these people reading a magazine or newspaper while sipping a cup of coffee as they have absolutely zero training productivity. These people are here for the social scene and prefer not to break a sweat but instead talk the whole time and bother every body else.
6. I’m going to gym but I think I’ll do catwalk – You’ve seen these people working out at the gym in the skimpiest clothes possible they really shouldn’t be. They’ll wear a sports bra top/vest and it can be distractive, Not to mention most of them wear far too much slap on their face.
5. The Over Functional Training style – People working out with on a stability ball while standing on 1-leg and doing shoulder presses. He’s trying way too hard and wasting his time. And the worst part is people who don’t know what they’re doing or are newbies to the gym watch this guy and start copying him because they never seen anybody else doing it.
4. Nudity in The Locker Room – These are the people who are constantly walking around the locker room fully naked and don’t even bother to wear a towel. You do your best not to look but can not help it sometimes and it makes you never want to shower at the gym again. You’ll also see these people brushing their teeth naked and blow drying their private parts right in front of you.
3. People never put their weights back – This may apply to every fitness clubs to a certain point, some clubs are better at policing this rule than others. However the majority of the gyms I been visited over the year have come across this problem, most likely you get the same members who will simply not bother to put away the weights. So you constantly have to manoeuvre yourself around the gym floor when you are to putting your equipment back. What is most annoying, when you ask a member politely to put their equipment back, they will give you the worst possible reasons like; “It was there already”, “I did’t know I had too”, “I’ll do it after I finish my training”. Well guess what, dear Mr/Mrs PUT THE WEIGHTS BACK right away !
2. The Perv Who Likes To Watch – Probably one of the biggest things that scares women off from going to the gym in the male dominated area (Free Weights). Let’s be honest here, we’ve all seen that guy who does one exercise of bench press and spends the rest of the time sitting around and staring at women.
1. People who Look At Themselves In The Mirror – Probably the biggest cliche in the fitness industry are these giant ego people who can’t help but look at the extra little growth they’re seeing from pumping a bunch of blood to their muscles.
Leave a comment below and let us know what other annoying things you’re seeing in the gym too.